Saturday, July 12, 2008

Something scrappy...

It's a sad day in our house today. Will's kids went home for the final time for the summer. They won't be back at our house until probably Spring break next year. It is VERY quiet. Too quiet. If you've ever been in a house with kids for an extended period of time (long enough to get used to the messes and the noise) you'll understand what I mean. So having his 3 gone is a drastic change. I've been cleaning house and trying to restore some order to our home after their visit and trying to take my mind off of how much I miss them already. I'm looking forward to seeing them again in a couple weeks, but this time it'll be in Indiana.


In other news, I am happy to say that I ordered the supplies for our wedding invites and favors. I got some really great stamp sets from Papertrey Inc. I know, right? I'm supposed to be a demo for SU and I chose PTI stamps over SU, but their wedding selection was a lot more diverse. I did order the cardstock and stamp pads from SU, though, as I am more familiar with those colors. We've decided on Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip. As I start receiving the shipments and get to work on the invites, I'll post some peeks... thankfully we're having a very small wedding so I can do it all by hand!


I also managed to get some layouts done during the craziness this week as well. So here they are...

0 comments: