Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello From Indiana

We are in Indiana for the week, so not much posting happening this week (sorry!). I'll have lots of photos to share when I get back home on Saturday. We are having a great time visiting with family and friends. It's always a scramble to fit everyone we want to see into our schedule so we're doing lots of moving around. We spend Friday and Saturday night with Will's dad and step-Mom. During the day Saturday we had Cait's birthday party with family and friends. Saturday evening, Will and I went to the Taylor Swift/Rascal Flatts concert in Noblesville. (It was WONDERFUL!). Then Sunday we had to split up--Will to his mom's for visiting and dinner and me to Evansville to meet up with my ex-inlaws for them to see the kids and then to my Mom's for dinner. Then tomorrow night back to Will's Mom's house. Wednesday back up to his Dad's house in Fishers...thursday dinner with Alaina, Friday Cait is going to Libby Liu with my sister to get a makeover...AHHH! :-) Crazy busy...we'll definitely be ready to be back home! Hope you are all well...lots to share next week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.