Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another onesie card

Wow. Life is crazy with 5 children in the house. It's messy. It's loud. It's 6 am wake up calls. It's triple the temper tantrums. Double the food bill. But...it's also triple the hugs and kisses, triple the laughter and happy banter. It's crazy and chaotic yes...but some how still a very beautiful thing. This messy, crazy, beautiful life...I love every second of it. And while I thought this might make me change my mind about wanting to have another baby, it actually makes me want one even more. How insane am I? :-) Probably pretty insane. But that's okay. I am blissfully happy this week.

Anyway...here is another onesie card. I have SO many friends that are pregnant or just had babies, so I am loving these cards! They are super easy and super cute!
And here are a couple of my favorite pictures from this week so far!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, those are some really sweet pictures of Will and the kids
~Alaina