Friday, January 15, 2010

Love you tons!

It's Friday! It's Friday!
Once again, life got in the way of me posting yesterday again as I planned to, but here is the card I was going to share. This card was inspired by a card of Dawn McVey's that I saw a while back. I created the sentiment on my computer, but the rest of it is stamped using PTI stamps and inks. I have been pretty busy making cards, lately. Really enjoying the quick and easy of them right now as opposed to scrapbook pages. It allows me to do something creative, but not spend all day on it and these days that is definitely what I need. Things are so busy right now getting back into the swing of things with Will being back home and me working full time.
Hayley has been enjoying every minute of the last two weeks with her daddy. She just adores him and missed him so much. She is going to be very sad to have to go back to her normal babysitter next week when he has to return to work and I know he is going to miss spending the days with her. He gets such a kick out of her...she really is very funny though. Definitely will do just about anything to get a laugh, which keeps things pretty interesting around our house. Here lately she has had a lot of static so she knows if she rubs her head on the couch, her hair will stand straight up. She does this CONSTANTLY and it makes me crazy because it makes it impossible to keep her hair under control. But it is very funny. Its on my list of things that I absolutely have to get a picture of this week.

Caitlynn has bronchitis and has been coughing non-stop. Poor girl. She's been sick off and on since before Christmas. This South Carolina weather that can't decide if it wants to be warm or freezing is to blame, I think, because she is very rarely sick. Really hoping that this round of antibiotics gets rid of it for good so she can get back to her normal cheerful self.

Busy weekend for us, though. We are going to finally tackle this garage project that we've been putting off for months, and I'm getting a haircut tomorrow that I'm really excited about. Then hopefully some family fun at the bowling alley or movie theater plus lots and lots of football. GOOOOOO COLTS!!

0 comments: