Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Being productive at work


Things are REALLY dreadfully slow at work right now. We are waiting patiently (or not so patiently in my case) for things to pick back up. In the mean time, we've had to bring in books or something to keep ourselves entertained through the work day. I complain a lot about this to my husband because I am really not a sit and do nothing type of girl. I have a to-do list a mile long for things at home that I could be working on instead of sitting at work doing nothing. But I decided to make the best of it and I've been bringing some crafting supplies with me to work and that's where I created today's card. Had some fun with this one, mixing up patterns and colors. I really love how it turned out. I used my SU! scalloped circle punch to create the flowers. Just punched them out, crumpled them up, flattened them back out again and adhered them together and topped them off with a PTI button. Easy peasy flowers. All of the papers and stamps are from PTI as well. Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, Raspberry Fizz, and of course white.

Will is back to work starting today. Had to share the bathroom to get ready this morning for the first time in 5 months! CRAZY!!!! I'm so not used to that. Kind of messed with my routine a bit, but we all managed to get out of the house on time. That always makes me happy. Hoping to start a new book today, My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I know I'm a little behind the trend with this one, but I still wanted to read it...so that is my distraction today for the work day.

Hope you all have a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see your blog.
Viral Axe