Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dusting off the cobwebs

the blog has been at the bottom of my to-do list for quite a while. Life just keeps getting in the way. I have added it to my list of resolutions for things I want to put more effort into. I want to use it as more of a record of what is happening in the life of my family as well as a place to share the things I do creatively. So today is hopefully the jumping off point for that.

A lot has happened the last few weeks. Changes. Adjustment. Will came home from his 4 month deployment almost 2 weeks ago. It's crazy how those 4 months just drag and drag and then he gets home and his 2 weeks off from work FLY by!! We have been enjoying our time as a family, though, and just LOVE having him home.

As soon as my camera battery finishes charging, I have a card to share...be back before the day is out!

0 comments: