Monday, January 25, 2010

A great weekend...

I am not a big fan of Mondays. Especially after a really great weekend, going back to work is just not something I look forward to.

We had a fabulous family weekend; Caitlynn got to choose a place to have dinner Saturday night for her excellent report card and she chose...Subway. of all the places she could have picked, she picks Subway. Silly, silly girl. So we ate our sandwiches and then headed out to the Stingrays pack the house night. Hayley had a lot of fun dancing to the music and trying to find "Ray" the mascot through the entire game. We enjoyed it because there were a lot of people, which makes it a lot more exciting! The Stingrays won so we got free tickets to a game in February as well, which is just awesome because we love going! Then Sunday we watched football and ordered pizza--I will accept any excuse to get out of making dinner for a night, and actually managed to avoid having to actually cook a dinner all weekend-YES!

A quick card to share this morning...
I made this one using entirely scraps. I've been trying to do more of that lately so that I can reduce my scrap bin contents considerably--it's a huge mess and one of my biggest problem areas for how to keep it neat and organized.

0 comments: