Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November 1

I cannot believe that it's November 1st already. This year has flown by, most likely because so much has happened this year. And the older I get, the quicker it all goes.

I am pretty excited for this week, though. I am signed up to join in on the fun for Jessica Sprague's new class. If you haven't seen it and want more info, check it out on her blog, here. I'm really looking forward to it. I also have been busy getting some product together to start on a December Daily album like this one I saw on Ali Edwards blog, here. I am going out on a little bit of a limb and designing some of my own digi embellies for this project. (I think I am getting a little more confident in my photoshop abilities.) And I'm excited to do my first actual hybrid album.


We had a fabulous Halloween, the girls looked ADORABLE!


Here is Hayley as Tinkerbell


And Caitlynn as Jasmine

Hayley did great with trick-or-treating until we ran across a group of boys that had some scary masks on and then she was much more cautious about walking up to the doors to trick or treat. Will or I had to take her up each time after the "monster scare". Poor baby. But she survived and ended up with tons of candy for putting on a brave face and getting through it. We managed to avoid the scary boys the rest of the night until of course we were at the house right across the street from ours on our way home and there they were again. Will wasn't quick enough about scooping her up and shielding the scary boys from view. So a little more drama right before we finished up for the night. All in all it was a great Halloween!

0 comments: