Monday, November 17, 2008

Some Enabling

I've been doing some random searching online (LOVE the internet) for random things. Home decor. New scrap supplies, etc. I thought I would share a few favorites for some shameless enabling!


First, I totally love this new Paperie line from Making Memories. SO fabulous. Here is a peek at one of the paper pads.And then there are these vinyl home decor products from Once Upon a Design. Jennifer McGuire has some posted on her blog (one of my faves), which led me to the designers site and there are so many designs to choose from. I found one to hang in our entry way, one for my studio, and a few that I could use on some gifts. They come in a variety of sizes all for very reasonable prices. You can find them here.


I took this photo straight off their site to just show what they look like. Nope, this is not my scrap space, though it looks beautiful in the pictures! (. (Stampin' Up offers something similar in different designs and they are also wonderful.) You can see more photos of them at Jennifer McGuire's blog here. Her studio is AMAZING! Love all of the storage ideas and little touches.

And finally, I LOVE all of the holiday gifts over at Pottery Barn Teen. Especially these adorable hair dryers...a little pricey for me to buy them just for cuteness when I already have a perfectly good (and kind of expensive) hair dryer already. But they are definitely cute!

And the Dottie Watch, which I may just have to pick up for myself at some point...or add to my Christmas wishlist.
That's all of my enabling for the day...Happy Monday, everybody!

0 comments: