Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hurricane Hanna

Well here we are 4 days away from the wedding and hurricane Hanna is being forecasted to hit us late Friday night... what is it about natural disasters and my wedding day?

I know it will still be beautiful and that it will all be fine no matter what the weather, no matter what the location but I still wish we could have things go as planned. I know, I know it never happens that way...just darn my rotten luck with these types of things.
__ _
I had my wedding hair practice appointment last Friday. Here is the result of that...I love the back. I am still debating about the front view, though I think that the weird camera angle and the fact that I was having a horribly un-photogenic day has a lot to do with it.

For the actual day, it will also have some individual pearls pinned into the curls in the back to give it some more detail and polish.

__ _

The move is almost complete. We spent most of Labor Day at the old house finishing up some painting and cleaning so we can have the inspection with the management company and hopefully get our full deposit back. The new house is coming along. We have most of the boxes that are inside the house unpacked and put away. The garage, however, is a completely different story. It is jam-packed with boxes and miscellaneous stuff that has not been brought in to be sorted out and put away. I hate moving. This is our third move in less than 2 years...we really need to get out of that habit. But now that we found a place we really like that has all of the features we have been looking for, maybe we'll stay for a while.

__ _

Ok, enough rambling...time to get back to the task at hand...UNPACKING!

1 comments:

ronee said...

tick tick tick..i blew hanna away for you! i hope it helps!
love you have a great day
xoxo
ronee