Friday, May 30, 2008

A Double Post

Hi Friends
Sorry I didn't post yesterday, time got away from me. So I'm going to share 2 cards today...the one intended for yesterday and one I made this morning.

This first card was made for the SCS RAK group. I'm on the welcoming committee and fell a little behind with my welcome RAKs...so I mass produced this one and all of my welcomes are the same this time. A bit of a short cut...I usually like them to be more unique.

Card Recipe

Format 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Stamps, Ink Cardstock: Stampin Up

Ribbon: Offray

This one is the first Father's Day card I've done...I played around with this for a while and I still dont' think I'm entirely happy with it...more to come, I'm sure. I do love this stamp set, though. My first Papertrey set and I LOVE it. It's called Father Knows Best.

Card Recipe

Cardstock & Ink: Stampin Up

Stamps: Papertrey Inc

Ribbon: American Crafts

Brads: Making Memories

Happy Friday, everyone! It's going to be a busy weekend in my house. My soon-to-be (well, hopefully!) step-children will be here starting tomorrow for 3 whole weeks. We have lots of exciting things planned for their visit. VERY excited!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

phentermine medication phentermine side effects hair loss - buy phentermine online for cheap