Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm baaack :-)

Ok, so here I am, back as promised with a page to share. I am actually having some girls over next Saturday to paper craft with me. I am so so excited. It's been a long time since I've had scrappin' buddies. I do have WONDERFUL card-making buddies here in Charleston that I am so thankful for. So I'm hoping that now this will be the start of a scrapping group for me. Because, well...Will isn't always the best judge of my pages. He tries, bless his heart, to put up with my questions about photo or embellie placement, but yeah...he's not a scrapper. :-)

So anyway, this is a page that I have all laid out to put together on Saturday. I know, I'm sort of cheating, but I'm hoping that this way, having a plan (which is SO not how I normally scrap) will help me get more done and still have lots of time for chatting, which is generally what happens at crops! So this page is not adhered yet, it's just kind of...the plan. I may change it around or add or take away...but this is the first time I've sat down for a page in quite some time now.


Here's the recipe for the page:


Format: 12x12

Paper: KI Memories

Cardstock: Stampin Up!

Stamps & Ink: Stampin' Up!

Flower: Prima

Punches: Stampin Up!, Fiskars

Brad: Fun Expressions


So there you have it...pretty simple really.


I did also go to a get together at Patti's house on Monday and we made some fun stuff there too, that I can't wait to add photos to. So hopefully I'll get some pics printed for that at some point today...or maybe I'll share them without the photos first...we shall see how much time I have this afternoon.


Hope everyone has a great day!!

0 comments: