Sunday, October 14, 2007

Such a slacker

So here are the projects for the week since I've been completely slacking with updating this. I haven't been feeling all that well lately because of this pinched nerve in my back.
I had a pretty fun weekend. I went shopping at The Pink House on Saturday and met some of the girls from my Carolina Girls group. So I'm very excited for the upcoming swap. This is the card that I'm bringing. I started mass producing them today, but ran out of some of the supplies, so I have to shop some more before I finish getting them all ready. I do have a little bit of time as the swap isn't until the 27th. I think this card turned out really nicely, though...I'm rather fond of it. I used a Stampin' Up Doodle This stamp for the large flower, and then the small just for you stamp is one of the ones from the dollar bin at Michael's, where I also shopped on Saturday. I got some GREAT new stuff. And I'm super excited to have found a local scrapbooking store--though I'm sure Will won't be when he sees how my scrap supply stash grows! I picked up some new patterned paper, which is my one true weakness in the land of scrappin' stuff. I just can't get enough of it. And also bought a scarecrow for our yard and then the dollar stamps...and a few other little treasures as well. Gotta love shopping for new toys to create with!

0 comments: