Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Gearing up for a road trip...


We leave for Indiana on Friday. I am dreading the drive...14 hours in the car with a toddler and a first grader is not really my cup of tea. We need to get a more spacious vehicle...a van or large SUV perhaps. But the Caliber will make the trip again and we'll suffer through it!
I cut out some more of the stuff for my swaps for the 27th last night during Dancing With The Stars. I love that show. I finished cutting the ribbons and the black paper. Now all I need to do to be finished is complete my door prize, and cut the pink accents when I buy more of the pink paper from Indiana! It'll give me something to do while we're driving.
So today is laundry day, tomorrow is packing day, Thursday will be double-check the packing day, and then Friday will be load 'em up and hit the road! Should be a nice little mini vacation!!
This is a page I did of Hayley. Her facial expressions are so funny. They are a constant source of amusement for me. The papers are all new from my shopping trip over the weekend. I already had the flowers and embellishments. I scraplifted the layout from a Creating Keepsakes issue...absolutely love how it turned out.

0 comments: