Monday, June 22, 2009

For Today...

Saw this over on Ali Edwards' blog...thought I'd try this method of documentation.

Outside my window... There is a swimming pool waiting to be filled with fresh water. If only the sun would make an appearance.


I am thinking... That I need a bigger vehicle to transport all these kids to the park to run off some of this energy! Life with 5 kids 24/7 is definitely different than life with 2.


I am thankful for... good friends who help me take a break now and then.


From the kitchen... made eggs and sausage for breakfast-HUGE hit as usual.


I am wearing... a yellow tank and khakis with no shoes. My toenails are painted red, which makes me happy.


I am creating... some crayon rolls for my kids to take on our camping trip next month. And probably a few extras to give as gifts and/or sell.


I am going... to have to do some grocery shopping this evening. We are out of milk and running low on juice and chicken.


I am reading... nothing at the moment. I seriously have NO time to do it. I'm lucky that I get to blog hop these days.


I am hoping... that Will's class finishes WAY earlier than 4:30 every day this week.


I am hearing... the girls chatting while they color, and the other group of kids upstairs watching Cinderella.


Around the house... there are legos all over the playroom floor. There is a pile of laundry ready to be washed, another pile ready to be folded and put away. I have literally a million things to do.


One of my favorite things... is that Will finished my blanket yesterday and I love the soft coziness of curling up on the couch with it.


A few plans for the rest of the week... work, try to finish some sewing projects, clean, go to the pool, maybe visit the park, and possibly invite some girlfriends out for coffee or ice cream or something to get out and socialize a bit!


A picture to share... (hasn't been edited yet, but I wanted a recent one and like I said I haven't had much time for extra hobby type stuff here lately...)


0 comments: