Monday, March 23, 2009

More than a month...

More than a month since my last post here on my little piece of blog-land. So sorry. But I am here. Alive and kicking! Things have been kind of busy. I have been churning out stuff to add to my website when we finally get it up and running. Studio E Designs will be chock full of crafty goodness when we get it started. For sneak peeks at what I've been up to, you can check out the page on Facebook. I already had one job of designing a custom logo and business card for my talented cousin-in-law Kristen and her up & coming photography business in the Indianapolis area (Captured By Kristen Photography). Hoping for many many more of those opportunities to come along!!


Other than that, Hayley turned 3 and we had a party for that here and then another party in Indiana when we were home this past week. It's just been crazy busy. Here are a few pics of the birthday girl for now...more to share soon!

And at the Indiana Party... Soaking up ever second of being serenaded! :-)




0 comments: