Monday, April 6, 2009

Kristina Werner Color Challenge #48

These color challenges have been keeping my mojo alive this week. It's spring break around here and we have my step-children here visiting for the week so it's always a little crazy with 5 kids running around! Thank goodness I have these super-inspirational challenges to keep my creative wheels turning and forcing me into my creative haven for some "me" time.

This one is from Kristina Werner.


This is a color combo that I am pretty comfortable with. I've used this one quite a bit on previous projects. BUT I did try to pull out some stamps I haven't played with in a while to do it.

All the supplies for this one are from Stampin' Up except for that large polka dot stamp...that one is from PTI, and it was a leftover piece that I went ahead and used up on this one. Kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, whisper white, and baja breeze. The baja flowers are popped up on dimensionals and topped off with some self-adhesive bling. Also used the threading water punch on this one. Really loving that punch here lately, can ya tell?

Anyway, this challenge can be found here, if you didn't know already!

Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job on the color challenge! Love the row of flowers on this.

Sheila said...

I like so much this cars, those flowers are really great!

Laura W. said...

I really like your take on the colors! Very cute!

Britta Swiderski said...

Wonderful job! I love the different layers you incorporated with the flowers, matting, and the sentiment. Too cute!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Wow, This is beautiful. And your color challenge card for Dawn is amazing! I love what you did with the hearts. Thanks for the heads up on my link, too!

to stamp or not to stamp said...

i really like your card. it's beautiful!!! thanks for sharing...

Winter said...

Very pretty! Love the flowers!