Thursday, December 4, 2008

Some mojo

I have been in a craft funk lately. No real motivation to go back to my studio and create. Well, in an attempt to get out of it, I decided to participate in the KWERNERDESIGN.COM color inspiration challenge for this week. Her blog is one I check all the time, but this is the first time I've actually made a card for the challenge :-). It's laziness because her challenges are always awesome color combos!

This weeks challenge was:

And a not so great picture of my submission because I'm rushing...

I am in a hurry with this stuff today because I have to clean my studio and finish organizing Cait's room to start making room for the new stuff coming. Christmas is creeping up quickly!! Have a great day everyone. Hopefully my mojo is officially jumpstarted so I can have more craftiness to share later!! :-)

2 comments:

Diane said...

well for someone in a hurry that is one lovley carde

Holdem Poker said...

It do not agree