Saturday, November 17, 2007

Super Scrapbook Saturday #2


Sorry I've been quiet on the blogging. I've been a bit busy, so I haven't posted even though I have been very productive. I made a different set of swap cards that I like even better than the ones I already posted. I also made a Christmas tree decoration that I will post later in the week because I have to get a "topper" for it. And of course I did the scrapbook page that I'm going to share here.

This is another 12x12 layout. I do create some in an 8.5x11 format, but I haven't shared any of those yet! This is a picture taken of my little family unit during our last visit to Indiana at the pumpkin patch. The large floral patterned paper that I used is by Bo-Bunny Press. When I saw it, it made me think of Fall which is my favorite time of year so of course I just HAD to have it ;-). All of the other papers are from the DCWV Fall scrap slab that I got as a door prize from the Carolina girls swap last month. The photo corners are also DCWV and coordinate with the papers. The stickers are by American Crafts and then the smaller text is Georgia font. I inked all over the papers and stickers with a chocolate brown stamp pad by ink it up. I almost added some brads and ribbon, but I couldn't find a placement i was happy with that didn't make the page look too cluttered. I kind of want to frame this page...I love this picture of my family. If only Caitlynn had been sitting up so you could see her whole face...but hey, she's in there and looking in the general direction of the camera just like the rest of us, so I'll take it!! Who needs perfection?? :-)

0 comments: